A Land To Remember.





Walking down the streets of OSU, I smile. About everything as a matter of factly. This is just a part of the country I so Cherish-Ghana. 

The land of gold, honesty, love and so much hospitality. The stands overcolored with our traditional kente is on its own, a site to behold.
What would happen if these goodies and more where no more?
How would our future be safeguarfed?I try not to think of the adverse as it gets me sick to the stomach. 
Do you know we can grow? Do you believe we can be the talk of Africa? 
Well I believe. You should too. I quite recall an encounter I had that almost got me in a pool of frustration. It took the help of my fellow Ghanaian, to get me back on my feet. It's not for nothing that we hospitable.
It's not for nothing that we care. It's because that's what makes us who we are. It's what makes the land , that to remember.
There is so much good here to explore. Do much love to exhaust and so much peace to wallow in. Let's keep it for it is what makes us, us.
I love my people and I love Ghana. Let us keep being Ghana and to work towards making it a Land to Remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishermen; Passion for Growth

My Kente; My Home